Christmas List.

This was taken from Josie-Mary


1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
Hot Chocolate with whipped cream on top.

2. Turkey or Ham?
Neither I'm a vegetarian

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
Always a real tree. I've never had a fake and never want one.

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
I used to have them outside but not for the last few years.

5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
Both I'm just a big kid.

6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
I love Christmas shopping.

7. Favourite Christmas song?
Oh so many but I suppose.



8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
I love them and will watch them whenever I can especially Nation Lampoon Christmas Vacation
it always makes me laugh. 'It's the gift that keeps on giving'



9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
I don't like to hear them between January and September.

10. Stockings before or after presents?
Before please.

11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
Always to me.

12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
Not every year but some years I have read to to the children at school and my own.

13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Go for a walk and then Scrabble, Cluedo a movie and then sleep.

14. What is your favourite holiday smell?
Cinnamon, oranges and mulled wine.

15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
Walking.

16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
All on Christmas Day

17. Favourite Christmas memory?
Going to visit my grandparents when I was very small.
They lived in an old house out in the country. I remember it was a very frosty morning.
Also my boys getting up at some unearthly
hour when they were small desperate to see what Santa had left them. The sounds of them
shreeking with laughter was priceless.


18. Favourite Part about winter?
Apart from Christmas I love getting out my huge scarf and hat collection and wearing
something different everyday.

19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Do you know I don't think I have. Hold on we have some mistletoe in the hall that I've just
brought home..... Yes I have.





Have a go yourself.

. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
2. Turkey or Ham?
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
10. Stockings before or after presents?
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
18. Favorite Part about winter?
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?

No comments: