Autumn

I love 

The colours of the trees and plants as they turn from green to gold, brown, red and yellow. I don't even mind the dark mornings and the fact it gets dark early.
I love all the comfort foods like the Cottage Pie (Vegetarian of course) we had for dinner tonight.
and the Apple and Cinnamon Crumble now waiting for me to take it out of the oven.
The fact that it will soon be Halloween, my birthday and then Christmas. The smell of fireworks and bonfires in the air. Strictly Come Dancing being on every Saturday evening and with Claudia Winkleman every week day. 
The Christmas magazines that are now appearing on the supermarket shelves. 
It gives me a lovely warm feeling just thinking about it.
My second favourite season is Spring. Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

The same as yours! I love this time of year :) What's happening with your blog?? x

Rosie said...

Not sure what happened exactly but someone else started to use the Wuddledmurds blog and I have no idea how they were able to do that. I'm now on rosieinthemiddle.blogspot.com
:)