Christmas 2008


Christmas Eve and the presents waiting to be opened.
The Advent Candle burning (I forgot to put it on for a few evenings)

Everything is ready for the holiday.


These two friends have shared our Christmas for over 20 years now.

Since he was a toddler YS has posed as soon as a camera was pointed at him but on this particular moring he was worried his hair didn't look at it's best. That's why you can only see the scarf.



We love to go to Starbucks during the Christmas season for a Gingerbread Latte so these gifts from OH made me laugh.

Just a few of the books I received. I also had perfume and jewellery and so many other things. I feel blessed to have had such a wonderful day surround by the people I love the most.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful time..and it's been nice to get to know you this year ;-)

Rosie said...

Everything looks wonderful - so glad you had a great time:)

Simone said...

Lovely Christmassy Photos. I am glad that you had such a nice time.

Lois said...

Hi from Canada Rosie.
Your Christmas looked lovely. Your mince tarts are making my mouth water. I didnt get any made this year, but have everything in the cupboard, so will probably do it even though it is late. Had a sick baby, so had to pare down my activities.
I am looking forward to the next year of reading your blog and getting to know you better.
All the best in the New Year.

Helen said...

Lovely photos Rosie. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rosie.