I should have been...

...going on one of these on Friday

I should have been going here

and here


and here to see





but unfortunately I can't find my



My darling OH thought it would be a lovely treat to whisk me away to Dublin for the weekend to see one of my favourite bands-Radiohead at Malahide Castle. I have looked everywhere and still don't know what I've done with it. It is sooooo flippin' annoying. I knew exactly where it was up until Christmas when I last saw it in a drawer. I kept there just for such an occassion. Thats a laugh it's been in there for years waiting and waiting. It is still somewhere in the house I am sure of that but WHERE??????

3 comments:

Jennytc said...

You never needed your passport for Ireland in the 70s when I lived there. This EU has a lot to answer for. :(

carolyn said...

Gosh do you really need a passport to go to Ireland these daya as Jennyta says we didn't used to back in the days when you had to have a Visa to get into the US now you don't. Strange world we live in.

Rosie said...

oh, rosie, what a shame to miss your favourite band in such a splendid venue. Hope the passport turns up soon.