So when OH asked where did I want to go on this beautiful sunny Sunday instead of taking ages to come up with somewhere I said Badgers Hill Farm and Cidery at Chilham.
All I can say was it was well worth going and I will certainly be going again. Next time I have some more money that is. The shop is a delight and I wanted to spend, spend spend. In the end I bought a new shallow clay pot for one my garden succlents and a Gisela Graham floral bouquet.Will try and remember to take photos of them soon.


We stopped for coffee and lemon cake. Good for the soul but not the waistline.

It was so nice we took the roof off, stopped a few times to take in the views and took the long winding road home. As Pa Larkin would say 'perfick' and yes that is me hiding under the hat. If youv'e seen Bridget Jones after she travelled in an open top sports car you'll understand why.






3 comments:
Hope it made up for the Dublin trip.
you will have to come back this way one day on a 'memories' trip :)
Lovely photos.
That looks like a nice day out. Bob.
Post a Comment