Why blog?


Why do people blog?
I started by reading my nieces food blog Modern girls kitchen last year. At the time I knew nothing of blogs and wasn't even sure what one was. Anyway looking at hers led me onto links for other blogs including Farmgirl fare and that led me to look at Cherry's English Kitchen which then led me to Tales from Pixie Wood that led me to........... Well I think you get the gist. Trouble is I was hooked reading other peoples blogs. Some of the blogs are full of tales of everyday life, some about hobbies and some about travelling. It's a great place to sound off about things that bug you and a great place to share some good news with the world or just somewhere to share your thoughts and pictures with others. I started to feel guilty looking into the lives of other people even though they were quite happy to share them with the world. It was almost like I was peering in illicitly on people lives. Nothing for it I thought but to let them take a look at my life. Not sure if it makes much difference to other people but at least I don't feel guilty anymore. Thanks to all bloggers out there, keep up the good work.

No comments: