I thought I battened down the hatches last night ready for the gale that started in the early hours of the morning but was still woken at 4pm by the letter box banging loudly. It was difficult to sleep after that. I lay there thinking maybe it would stop soon but oh no just when I thought it had finished it would start up again ,bang, bang, flipping bang. Other half is away at the moment so no help there. He would have gone and stopped it had he been home. Resisted getting out of my nice warm bed until 5 when forced myself to go down and to tape it up.
Woe be tied anyone or anything that tries to wake me tonight. That's all I can say. Fred the cat will be given strict instructions not to jump on the bed or try to snuggle up even if it is cold.
1 comment:
The gales on Thursday were dreadful weren't they? I'm getting really fed up with these high winds.
Post a Comment