We've had a really lazy weekend. Yesterday when we woke up it was wet and windy yet again. So much so that it was difficult leave our cozy bed. I wished I could have spent the whole day under the duvet but no such luck. We did eventually venture out but after a brief trip to town dashed back and then we spent the rest of the afternoon indoors.I finally got to read a book I have been trying to finish for months 'Karyn Bosnak's, Twenty times a Lady'. If you read her other book 'Save Karyn' you will know that its a funny tale about a girl in New York. I'm nothing like the heroine Delilah but can empathise with her. It's pure 'Chick Lit' but when you fancy an easy read it just the ticket.
Sorted out a course which I can start soon. I will tell you about at a later date and did some sewing that I had been planning on doing for weeks. Also spent time looking at other peoples blogs.
Fred the cat has only ventured off the settee and bed to eat and other vital necessities. As I type this he is snuggled up in a tight ball next to me. Lucky devil will be spending tomorrow in more or less the same place when we all trundle off to our daily toil. Such is a cats life!
The weather is going to be very cold next week Brrrr. Time to get out the boots, woolies and thermals.
No comments:
Post a Comment