Finally went to see Casino Royale last night at the local cinema. We have been saying since it first came out that we really should go. As usual the weeks have flown by and Christmas came and went. Then yesterday afternoon we could no longer think of a reason not to go. We bombed up the motorway in Ella the car thinking we would be late. Got there and found we had three quarters of an hour to wait before we could go in to the screen and sit down and then another 15 mins of trailers before the actual start of the film. Anyway it was definitely worth it. I was sceptical as a James Bond fan. Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan were really good. But how could Daniel Craig every be sexy or be James Bond? Well I was hooked right from the beginning and now I think he is the best I've seen. He has a gorgeous fit body and although appearing hard and calculating he was also vulnerable. There was lots of edge of the seat action packed stuff and I for one am looking forward to the next one with Daniel in the starring role.
Another handsome hunk
Finally went to see Casino Royale last night at the local cinema. We have been saying since it first came out that we really should go. As usual the weeks have flown by and Christmas came and went. Then yesterday afternoon we could no longer think of a reason not to go. We bombed up the motorway in Ella the car thinking we would be late. Got there and found we had three quarters of an hour to wait before we could go in to the screen and sit down and then another 15 mins of trailers before the actual start of the film. Anyway it was definitely worth it. I was sceptical as a James Bond fan. Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan were really good. But how could Daniel Craig every be sexy or be James Bond? Well I was hooked right from the beginning and now I think he is the best I've seen. He has a gorgeous fit body and although appearing hard and calculating he was also vulnerable. There was lots of edge of the seat action packed stuff and I for one am looking forward to the next one with Daniel in the starring role.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment