So how was your Christmas? Good I hope!
We still have snow outside although not as much as we had on Christmas Day.
We snuggled up inside and had a relaxing time eating drinking and playing board games. In fact it was so relaxing we all struggled to stay awake most of the time. Nobody fancied going out for a walk as we had all been so busy leading up until the big day and welcomed the chance to not to go out anywhere.
Years ago I used to receive a Liberty mug every Christmas but that was a long time ago. It was a lovely surprise on Christmas morning to receive this lovely 2011 mug from OH.
With New Year just around the corner I am trying to decide whether to make some new resolutions or not. I don't bother normally but for some reason I think I need to set some targets for 2011 as this last year has passed by without any major achievements. Maybe I need to set things out and go for something this next year.


3 comments:
Oh dear, Rosie, 'targets' sounds a bit too much like school-speak. ;)
Happy New Year to you and your family. :)
You're right, I think it's time my target was to leave school don't you Jenny?
Happy New Year Rosie. Having some goals to work to sounds like a good idea! x
Post a Comment