The last week was not easy. Getting into work was a nightmare and by Thursday I finally couldn't get down the hills into work. 
I wish I could have said having a day inside was fun but the electricity went off and the central heating boiler stopped working and when the electricity finally came on the router for the computer had died and we needed a new one. 


But in the evening I got a few candles on and followed Harleys' example.

3 comments:

Jennytc said...

Oh dear! Sorry you had such a bad week, Rosie. This weather everything takes so much more time and effort. Roll on summer. :)

BusyLizzie said...

Sorry to hear that things have not been easy, it is NO fun being snowed in without electricity. I know, I have been there! Lizzie x

Simone said...

Oh to be a cat!!! I hope you have a better week this week Rosie! x