So here's what I made after my trip to Hobbycraft. Sadly it's not an original idea I first saw it on The Pleated Poppy. I have taken several photo's trying to get the best look. The lines are straight and more colourful than it shows it to be.
These are popular in USA and I put together the rules to suit my family from others that I found on various other blogs. I think if I make another one I will add some different rules.
I've used K&Company designer paper on canvas and varnished it several times. I am going to make more and will give one away free.
If you would like one then put a comment below this post with the 8-10 rules that you would like on yours. In the event of there being more than one person wanting one I will put the names in a hat to select the winner. Closing date will be one week from today 13th Nov 2010
Alternatively I'll be making and selling them for £20 (personalised with your rules and family name if wanted).
8 comments:
What a great idea for a give away Rosie :) I love the plaque you made,it is so pretty :)
If I was to win, my rules would be
family Rules
Always Love each other and be kind to one another
Everything has a place, everything in its place, remember that!
Make time, to spend quality time with each other
Be grateful for one another
Remember that love is the greatest gift anyone can wish for
Be appriciative of the little things in life
Be grateful for what you have, and dont dwell on what you dont have
Always remember, there is no place like home, and nothing in the world is as precious as those you love.
So thats mine :) Hope your having a great weekend Rosie :) xxx
Thanks for entering my Giveaway. I'm having a very good weekend thanks. Lots of things to get ready for my craft stall at the School Christmas Fayre. xx
I really like this idea Rosie. I wouldn't have a clue what rules to put for my family though! I suppose 'put clothes in laundry basket' would feature among them!!! x
That's OK Simone. You can still enter and add any later. Put clothes in the laundry basket (and not the bedroom floor) should be on mine. x
Thank yu for your blog comment Rosie. The fair in Frome was great yesterday, but feeling a tad tired after Cardiff today. Lizzie x
Hello Rosie. I left a long reply about Reiki and emailed it to Rosie from Corners of my Mind instead of you! How foolish of me!!! I can't find an email for you to copy it all over so I will just say: it works by a transferance of energy from one person to the next! x
Hi Rosie, I've just forwarded the e-mail Simone mentioned above to you:)
*Now closed*
Melanie-I have started to make you one as you sent 8 rules! I will be in touch via Facebook xxx
Post a Comment