I felt unloved and unwanted. Had I upset or offended people? No comments had been left on my posts for ages. But then today I looked at what it said when I signed on and there it was 18 comments to be verified. What an idiot I am! No don't answer that!
Just before Christmas I had a comment left that I didn't like. I amended it so I could approve comments first, thinking stupidly that I would get an email or something letting me know that one had been left for me. I know it sounds silly now. Anyway thank you to those who did make a comment. They are very much appreciated.
I have been busy making snowflakes in the last few days. A bit late for this years decorations but will be put away for next year when they are starched and put together in a chain. I got the pattern from Attic 24 and she is right it is addictive when you start making them. her are some of those I have made so far.
6 comments:
Those little snowflakes will look lovely hung up are they crotchet or knitted?? I realy must learn to crotchet as I keep seeing nice things people have made on their bloggs. Love your blog banner by the way Lucey xx
Pretty little snowflakes. They will look lovely in chains.
Lovely snowflakes, yet another thing to add to my list :)
I love the snowflakes - Happy New Year, Rosie:)
xxOO
Hi Rosie,
I have made those snow flakes and hanged them on my Christmas tree. They look really sweet.
Hope you have a wonderful 2010!
xx
Post a Comment