Anyway that leads me to why I want your help. One of the things I am doing as part of Extended Schools is setting up a football team. Others schools call them a Dads team. I have a dad who has agreed to put the team together and to help with training etc.
But many of the children don't live with their dad and have step dads or no dad. What I want to know is, should I call it a dads team?
4 comments:
Hello Rosie! Why not give the team a name rather than calling it a Dads team. Maybe the team could be named after the school? x
Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....
It's good to hear the new school year has gotten off to a flying start. I wouldn't call it a dad's team, for exactly the reasons you've mentioned. Would it be a good idea for the students themselves to come up with a team name, maybe as a little competition?
Thanks for your suggestions Liz and Simone I will let you know what happens. I might sneakly take some photo's of them when they start playing. It should be fun.
Thanks Elise for you really kind words. Its always nice to know someone new is reading my blog.
Post a Comment