Across the Pennines

We visited so many places on our visit to Northumberland including Bamburgh Castle.I do have more photo's which I will put on at a later date.
We also finally visited Lindisfarne. We were near there a couple of years ago but as the tide was in we were unable to go over. It is certainly an interesting placeand worth visiting.
Gertrude Jekyll's garden.



We also visited Cragside and Wallington whilst we were there. Both are delightful
and well worth visiting. I have lots of photo's of Cragside
Sorry this is brief but I will explain soon.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved Northumberland. The setting of Bamburgh Castle is gorgeous.
I have a friend who take his dog for a walk along that beach every day...lucky things eh?
;-)

Rosie said...

Oh wonderful - I love Bamburgh Castle the setting is so beautiful. Your photos are great - look forward to hearing more about your visits:)