London-Part 3

A gentle stroll along the banks of the Thames and then on to China Town for lunch. I am a country girl at heart who loves a trip into town now and then for a show and sightseeing.



The only problem is that OH takes hundreds of photo's everywhere we go. I spend so much much time standing around waiting.


5 comments:

Simone said...

Lovely London pics. Although I am a Londoner I have never eaten in China Town!x

Rosie said...

Great photos, Rosie, sounds like you had a super time. We used to buy little cakes with black bean filling in them from a shop in china town - years ago - haven't been to London for ages and there are so many things I want to see:)

Jennytc said...

Hey!! Beats being at work, doesn't it?:)

Rosie said...

Thanks for the comments Simone and Rosie. It's always nice to know somebody reads my ramblings.

It certainly does beat being at work Jenny. Just wish I could work out a way to not having to go back. x

Lois said...

Beautiful photos.