Part of my job at school is looking after children who are unwell and arranging for them to go home. Over the last few months I have been in contact with dozens of children (and adults) who have flu or a cold. I have avoided catching the dreaded things. Unfortunatley they have finally got me and I am surrounded by tissues, Lemsips Max capsules and orange juice. On the bright side at least I had a germ free Christmas unlike some fellow bloggers.
6 comments:
Get well soon. Rosie, but don't go back till you are properly better. :)
Poor you..I hope you will be luckier than me...I still have not thrown it off completely.
You take care!! ;-)
I too was lucky enough to escape the dreaded lurgy at Christmas but since yesterday I have a throat like sandpaper and neck full of lumps! I hope that you feel better soon!
Oh, dear, Rosie - poor you - like Sal, I still don't feel as if I have quite got over the dreadful cough and cold I had over the holiday - so take care of yourself and take time to get better:)
Hope your feeling better soon !
Sara x
Thanks for all your kind comments. Feeling a little better now xx
Post a Comment