I really enjoyed my visit to the Vintage and Handmade Fair at Rangeworthy Village Hall yesterday. It was lovely to be able to buy gifts for Christmas and to meet fellow bloggers after following them for so long. I almost wished I had been brave enough to have a stall myself. At the moment I just making things for friends and family but you never know.
4 comments:
It was lovely to meet you both!
Glad you enjoyed your visit ;-)
Hi Rosie
I had no idea that you had been to the fair until Sal told me.. what a shame I didn't get to say hello.
So glad that you came along though and managed to do some early Christmas shopping.
Michele x
You were able to go? Now I'm jealous,I've been whizzing round blog land looking at all the photographs and it really did lokk like a great event.
Hi Rosie, did I meet you at the fair? if not you should have introduced yourself to me! I semmed to have missed a bloggers who attended the fair...or did I scare them off!!
I am not really a seller either, I make for the love of it and only give to my friends and family the things that we have made. I will be listeing a few bits for sale on my other blog though.
Perhaps we shall meet at the May Fair.
Carol x
Post a Comment