Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of DeathApparently it has been serialized on Radio 4 but since I went back to work full time I don't get to listen to the radio as much as I would like and so seemed to have missed it. I'm enjoying it so far and can't make up my mind if I like the character Agatha Raisin or not. She's not coming across as likeable but you have to admire her. It's a bit like an upto date Miss Marple. Miss Marple wasn't necessarily likeable was she or am I getting it wrong? What ho, I'm off to read some more I'm still not sure ' who dun it' and want to find out.
2 comments:
I missed it too, Rosie, but I think I will try and get hold of it.
I've never heard the Radio 4 adaptations either, but I do tend to think of Agatha speaking with a v. Penelope Kieth type voice, until she slips into her Midlands accent that is.
Post a Comment