Thanks Isobel at
The Cosy Corner for the award. I now have to think of people to send it on to, that's easy. What isn't so easy is that with comes with a meme of '7 Weird things about Me'. Well I don't think there is anything weird about me. Other people yes. Me, well I'm normal, ordinary, nothing weird about me at all. Got to stop now, my other half is laughing uncontrollably. Not sure what's wrong but I had better go and find out. While I'm gone here's who I'd like to tag with this award.
If you already have been given this award or done the meme and you don't want to, just pass the award on. Or if you maybe would like to update your 'weird' list.
OH seems to think he may have a few ideas on wierd things about me. 'A few' what does he mean......
3 comments:
Thanks for the award Rosie, are you saying I'm weird? You do your 7 weird things then I'll do mine (gives me a chance to make some up - hehe!)
Carolyn
Willow House
oh, thanks Rosie, sorry, just found this, I've been mentioned by Lois too so will have to think of some others to pass it on to. 7 weird things? Hmm - to me I'm normal so I'll ask around - I may be surprised :)
Thank you so very much, I'm feeling very special as I've had this award twice this week.
And I agree with you, everyone else is weird... I'm completely normal. :)
Post a Comment