It was strange week at school this week. Half way through the week we had problems with the boiler and had to close the school for two days. It wasn't just cold, we had oil fumes and it as impossible to stay in the building. So unfortunately we had to take time off and force ourselves to find alternative things to do such as Christmas shopping, watching daytime tv and reading a book we have been meaning to read for weeks. It was tough but somehow we coped.
I am off here tomorrow for an Edwardian Christmas and will hopeful have some photo's to show you.
I am off here tomorrow for an Edwardian Christmas and will hopeful have some photo's to show you.

2 comments:
Oh, poor you! Me 'art bleeds! You could, of course, have nipped over here and taken my class so that I could go Christmas shopping...
Hope you had a wonderful time look forward to hearing all about it.
Carolyn
Willow House
Post a Comment