
I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog. Not sure what to yet but I feel Wuddled Murds does not reflect here I am now. In fact I haven't wuddled my murds for ages. It seemed at one time everything I said came out wrong. When talking to friends going through the menopause the same thing was happening to them. What a relief I wasn't alone.
I have been really busy recently decorating, knitting and lots of other things. But I still love reading all your lovely blogs.
I have been really busy recently decorating, knitting and lots of other things. But I still love reading all your lovely blogs.
1 comment:
I think Wuddle Murds is quite quirky and fun but fully understand that it doesn't refect you as you are, I haven't noticed you muddling any wurds on the blog! So what's it to be then - Decorating Deva or Knitting Knut?
Post a Comment