I don't do diets!!! I have only ever been on one and all I could do was crave food night and day and dream about what my next meal would consist of. I lost weight but then within a few week had put it all back on and more. I came to the conclusion that the best thing to do was to eat carefully and to cut out fat and sugar from what Iate. A new programme starting next week (7th August) looks interesting along with the book to accompany it and the preview on today showed that it did have results.
2 comments:
Don't do diets either but what an inspiring title! Actually I did once try the Cabage Soup Diet, only did 3 days as we had guests at the weekend (Bad timing), I lost 7 lbs. Of course it all came back once I started to eat normally again. Funny thing is that although I didn't actually mind the regime or find it difficult I have never been able to bring myself to try it again.
I want to suggest to you a book that I read title Fit For Life by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond. The method suggested in this book is very new to me but I highly recommend you to read. It gives a scary insight of what happened to our stomach with all the cravings on earth that have influenced our idea about food. Believe it or not, I have lost 8 kgs in just two months every since I follow the regime. All I did was to eat fruits (any type of fruits) for breakfast and eat my normal meal of meats and stuff as per usual. Try and see it for yourself. Good luck.
Post a Comment