
It's a few weeks since I took over as a pastoral support assistant temporarily at school whilst the person who does it normally is off ill. They are supposed to be back this week and I have mixed feelings. It's been difficult at times but on the whole I have enjoyed the new challenges it has presented. It has certainly made me feel more confident about myself and I think I have done a good job. Part of the job is first aid and looking after all their medical requirements but there are the other things like helping those who are unhappy at school or finding it difficult for one reason or another. If I go back to my safe comfortable job as a teaching assistant with my little ones who have missed me the last few weeks and I missed them then fine. If I get to continue doing it then I get to do a job that is challenging and interesting. Fate will decide I guess and I will be happy whatever.
1 comment:
What a great attitude I'm sure things will turn out for the best. Just wanted to thank you for your good wishes oh and I think the dress in the previous post is fab. V. jealous!
Post a Comment