Christmas is coming

Every Christmas I swear it will be the last time. Every year I try to resist for the first few weeks but then I can't help myself and I start to buy the glossy magazines that look down at me from the shelves. You know the ones that say '300 gift ideas all under £10' and the 'How to create your perfect Christmas dinner'. I just love Christmas time and all that goes with it including the planning. No I don't manage to buy all my gifts for under £10 or have the perfect Christmas dinner or all the other things found within the shiny pages. What I do have is great fun planning the day and thinking about it all thanks to the mags and then going out and spending too much money on presents and and having a dinner that may not be perfect. But as long as we're happy it with be perfect for us.

No comments: