
I've discovered something writing this blog. No it's not that I am completely mad. It's that I can't find any recent photo's of me. I always hide when a camera comes out unless I am the one who's taking the pics. I thought I would add one to the blog but only found two. First one was taken from a distance and I look like a little dot with a mass of curly hair and on the other I am pulling a frightful grimace. So in the next few days I am going to set myself the challenge to be brave by going in front of the camera and trying to look happy!
Eldest son Henry's girlfriend stayed for dinner this evening for the first time. Tried very hard not to be a scary mother and interrogate her too much. 'So Sally how do you see yourself in the next five years?', 'What does your father do for a living?' She answered all questions correctly and passed the test. We will find out if I did i guess, if she comes to dinner again.
Eldest son Henry's girlfriend stayed for dinner this evening for the first time. Tried very hard not to be a scary mother and interrogate her too much. 'So Sally how do you see yourself in the next five years?', 'What does your father do for a living?' She answered all questions correctly and passed the test. We will find out if I did i guess, if she comes to dinner again.
1 comment:
Hey babe... you been busy i see... just checked out that old bird in ohio wow thats a cool blog... gonna keep practicing now am so not looking forward to monday.. am so ensconced in my little bungie... listening to music and chilling... see you managed to get to grips with the amazon bit i need to do that i just started an amazing kids book... The Black Tattoo ... its bad cos it keeps me in bed ......tooooo long.. xx
Post a Comment