Whilst I've been away.

Here;s just a few of the things that I have been doing.


I went camping on the field at school on a hot, sunny Saturday with the P.T.A.
In the evening we made our own entertainment. 'I'm in the Mood for Dancing' even if I did look a prat!  Everyone had a good time especially the kids.
I attended James' graduation at Guildford Cathedral. The sun shone and it was a perfect day.


Fizzy the girl on the left wore these gorgeous shoes. I thought they were so pretty. 
I started a Dad's Football team this year at school and it has been very successful. My dad's won the local league. They were so happy and I was speechless for once when they sent flowers, wine and chocolates to thank me. One of the highlights of my job was seeing their faces when they got their medals and cups.  
James celebrated his 22 nd birthday. 
and I think I finally know this man's name after years of looking.. 

No comments: