Back to work after the Christmas break this week and we appear to have been one of the few schools who remained opened even though all around us they were closed but finally today I could stay at home and watch the blizzard of snow from the comfort of my sofa. It's been delightful watching films & crocheting instead of having to wrap up and brave the cold weather.
Some good news this week!
This is Luke Daniel, my great nephew who was born last Tuesday in USA. My niece and her husband sure make beautiful babies.

5 comments:
Sending big cuddles to that bundle of gorgeousness Luke xxxx Love Lucey xx
What a gorgeous baby, and what a lovely start to the new year.
HI Lucey, I've never been to The Beamsh Museum and it looks a really good place to visit. I remember as a Little girl going in our local Co-op store and it looked just like the one in your photo's. My brother and I remember our Co-op Dividend Number as well that our mum used when buying from it a bit like we collect Nector points nowadays. I hope one to get to see the museum myself, Thanks for showing it to me.xx
Congratulations on your Great Nephew! x
He really is a Beautiful looking boy and has a lovely name too.
Congratulations to all xxx
Post a Comment