I ♥ hearts

Today I had a lovely quiet day at home sewing. Just experimenting really. First I made a cover for a cheap book that I bought in a supermarket and now it looks more like an expensive journal. Then I made a felt heart, and added some buttons then filled it with lavender.  I have decided to make more in the hope I can sell them at the next fair I do.
I've lots more ideas and plans to try out over the next few weeks. I just need more time. Only two weeks until half term and then I can concentrate on doing what I enjoy rather than trudging out to work everyday .

Later on.............
Had to go out and rescue darling YS whilst part way through writing this. The phone rang and he announces he is at Rochester (he is at uni in Surrey nowhere near Rochester, don 't ask!) and had locked his car key in the car and couldn't get in to it. The RAC man came and looked at it and wanted to damaged the door to open it. YS horrified at this as his car would be difficult to repair did what he always does when he doesnt know what to do next, call mum and dad.
To cut a long story short his dad and I drove the 50 miles there and the 50 miles back to deliver the spare key.
So much for a relaxing day.

No comments: