My friend Linda said she was happy to do it and as she is ex 'Woolies' sales manager I knew it was in safe hands.
I made a handsome profit. Enough to buy more materials and I received lots of orders. In fact I should be getting on with them now if people are to give them for this Christmas. I did spend money on other stalls and got some really good bargains. One of our parent works for East of India (which is only across the road from school) and they brought along lots of their goodies.
I'm looking forward to doing more now if only I could get on with making the things for it.
Here is my stall with the lovely Linda
3 comments:
Glad you did so well! Looks like you're going to be very busy now!
;-)
Looks like a super, festive event - glad you did well and got some orders too! Love East of India goodies, too:)
Is that my son checking out all your lovely wares..... we have a snowflake and heart to adorn our tree....plus all the stuff I didn't sell!!!!!!
Post a Comment