A fabulous week and I did everything on my list and more. My only complaint is that it over far too quickly.
As well as lots of cooking, sewing , cleaning and shopping I finally read a book I bought back in the Summer holidays, and discovered some new places in Kent. I also slept better than I have for a long time.
Now for the busy term at school. So back to the hetic, chaotic life I normally lead. It's a good thing I love Christmas.
I think Harley also enjoyed having me at home and may just miss me tomorrow.

Hope your week was as good. x

3 comments:
Time flies when you're having fun! Harley looks like a lovely contented boy. I hope the week gets off to a good start for you.
Sounds like a great week Rosie - glad you were able to tick everything on your 'to do' list. Harley is such a handsome fellow:)
I am pleased to see that your list went a little bit like mine. I do love a list!
Where have you found it Kent, I would love any great days out suggestions.
Another full on week for me...just sitting here ticking off a few jobs and now having a little blog break as I finish off the last of the pumpkin soup! any excuse really for me to visit blogland.
Have a great week.
Cx
Post a Comment