Little things mean a lot

My job is a roller coaster ride and I never know when I arrive in the morning what the day ahead has in store. This morning I opened the doors of the school and was greeted by a parent who had this lovely gift for me that she had made herself.  Apparantly I looked tired yesterday. I must admit I felt it but thought nobody could tell. It's little things like that make it all worth while.

4 comments:

Simone said...

Such a lovely thoughtful gift. It would have cheered me up too! x

Rosie said...

What a kind and thoughtful parent to show she appreciated everything you were doing at your school:)

Rosie said...

Thanks Simone and Rosie for you comments. I haven't been able to read your blogs recenty but will catch up with yours at the weekend x

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtful!
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog when I was ill...very much appreciated!
Love,Sal ;-)