How long until Easter?


Not been able to write much just recently. It has been hectic at work. Last week I went to several meetings after work about the merger with the academy. Probably said far too much. How I wish I could keep quiet but when I know something needs to be said I just go on and do it. Anyway I ended up being asked to sit in on the interviews for the new head teacher as I am a school governor.

Tomorrow I am going to a conference (I think) or on a course on class motivation (I think). I know I should have some idea but I agreed to go on it last September as tomorrow is a Development Day. I forgot all about it until last Thursday when my boss reminded me.

Then back to meetings all next week and the following week it Parent Consultations also Book Week and the Public Consultation for the merger and a TUPE meeting (don't ask). Now maybe you can see why I am counting down to Easter.

3 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

That doesn't sound much fun :( x

Simone said...

Oh dear! You do have a lot on. Take one day at a time and I am sure it will all be fine.

Rosie said...

Oh, dear you do sound extremely busy. I remember how stressed Paul used to get at this time of year and the Easter holiday never seemed long enough to get over it all - do take care.