Home at last.


This Harley, so called because he sounds like a Harley Davidson motorbike. He purrs constantly and he loves having his ears and chin rubbed. We picked him up from the cat santuary first thing this morning. Finally the house seems more like a home again.

7 comments:

Simone said...

He looks so cuddly. I bet Harley is glad that you have given him a home.

Jennytc said...

Gorgeous! Just like the two next door which cause Paddy so much angst. I'm sending him round to your house now...:)

Rosie said...

Rosie, he's lovely and looks very happy and settled in his new home:)

Rosie said...

Simone, Rosie- he does seem rather happy and completely at home.
Jenny- Harley seems to be the sort who would enjoy teasing Paddy. He loves to play.

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

A happy home is a home with a cat!
I couldn't be without mine.. he is a very valid member of our family.
Harley looks like he has settled in nicely already!

Michele xx

Anonymous said...

That is one handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

awwwww he's lovely!