We are having lots of difficulties with the electricity supply in the village where I live. It has been off for 4 hours at a time several times in the last week. When it is on, it is not at the usual strength. Lighting is dim and worst of all the router doesn't seem to work, so blogging is impossible. I woke up early today and everything seems ok so far, fingers crossed they have sorted out the problem.
4 comments:
Not very good for blogging then!
Love the card you've chosen to illustrate this post.
That would drive me mad!! I hate it when I have no power for the kettle, tv, cooker, phone..but worst of all no internet!!
Glad you have it back now. ;-)
A few years ago we had a whole month of power cuts here and there so we bought a calour gas stove, a couple of oil lamps and loads of candles which were hardly used as whatever was causing the problem was sorted - hope things get better soon:)
Carolyn- I'm blogging whenever I can. I get withdrawal symptoms otherwise.x
Sal- It is driving me mad. *!**!!x
Rosie-I'm thinking getting a calor gas stove and lamps etc as I have been told there maybe more power cuts. Would love to never have to use them though. x
Post a Comment