Yet another shopping trip to Canterbury yesterday for a few additional things. We arrived early before the crowds of shoppers and tourists.
We stopped here to purchase new nutcrackers so OH can sit in the evenings annoying me. He knows it really bugs when I am watching tv and he is cracking walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts. So why I buy the nuts every year for him I have no idea. I did suggest a bag of shelled but he wouldn't have it.
Talking of said annoying man. He insisted on getting in on this photo.

Now off to Starbucks for a delicious Gingerbread Latte and then a little later on we stopped at one of my favourite places for lunch. Be careful if you decide to visit yourself. The upstairs room next to the toilets is haunted. You have been warned!
4 comments:
I love your 'winter' look, Rosie!
Your other half looks like he is enjoying himself!! ;-)
Now I'll never be able to use the loo if I ever go there!
Canterbury looks like a fairy tale. Although I guess the prices in the little shops bring you back into reality!
Lovely photos I enjoyed them.
Lois
Post a Comment