One thing I really am enjoying at the moment is Saturday evening tv viewing. First of all we have Strictly Come Dancing. If you don't know what the programme is about then it is a group of professional dancers who are partnered with a celebrity. Follow the link for more info. Last week I thought this dance was beautiful-professional dancer Brendan Cole and model/presenter Lisa Snow.
I resisted the first series of the programme and it wasn't until series two that I became hooked. Not sure what it is about the show except I always have a smile on my face when it's on. How I wish I could dance like they do but sadly it is not meant to be. Whilst growing up I watched all the Fred and Ginger films and dreamed of one day wearing a flowing dress like Ginger did in Top Hat. In my head I can dance but my feet just don't respond.
After that it's Merlin which we all enjoy watching as a family. A few weeks ago Lancelot appeared and well he's gorgeous so I'm looking forward to seeing him in future episodes.
Lancelot
I resisted the first series of the programme and it wasn't until series two that I became hooked. Not sure what it is about the show except I always have a smile on my face when it's on. How I wish I could dance like they do but sadly it is not meant to be. Whilst growing up I watched all the Fred and Ginger films and dreamed of one day wearing a flowing dress like Ginger did in Top Hat. In my head I can dance but my feet just don't respond.
After that it's Merlin which we all enjoy watching as a family. A few weeks ago Lancelot appeared and well he's gorgeous so I'm looking forward to seeing him in future episodes.
Lancelot
Merlin
Arthur
I just wanted to add thank goodness for Sky + which I resisted having for ages and now totally love having as it means I never have to worry about missing anything even if I do go out.
1 comment:
I just haven't been able to get into Merlin, can't cope with him being a lad at the same time as Arthur.
Post a Comment