My sanctuary

I was looking at Maddys blog and there was the duvet from my bed. What excellent taste she has I thought. I have mine teamed up with cream sheets but Maddy had a lovely raspberry colour on hers. Hope she doesn't mind but I'm now on the look out for one in a similar colour. I have picked up so much from reading about the everyday lives of others. I've been transported to places from my past and been given the courage to believe that lots of things I dream about are possible. Isn't blogging great?



I also purchased this duvet set from Ikea when I was there last time because I love the colour so much.
This week is what I call half term but the my school now call it end of Term 1. Whatever it is called I have a whole week to induldge in the things I like to do. Cooking, sewing, reading, writing and meeting my friends for lunch or coffee. That reminds me I haven't checked my lottery ticket from yesterdays draw. See ya folks x

4 comments:

Lois said...

Do enjoy yourself for the time you have off Rosie.
Comfy looking bedding.

Lois

Rosie said...

Have a great week off and enjoy yourself - half term was last week around us but I don't notice it so much now Paul has given up teaching.
Love the plum coloured duvet cover:)

Anonymous said...

Love the duvet lol I got my red sheet from Ikea with the cover, they are heavy cotton and fitter. Love them. Hope you've had a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maddy, next ime I'm in Ikea I will get one if you don't mind.