I haven't blogged for absolutely ages. I just haven't had been able to. It's not that don't want to, it's that I can't think of anything to say that might be remotely interesting. I'd say it was writers block but I don't consider myself a writer.
My days recently have been mundane. The only thing I have done that wasn't the usual norm is that I have been on a 'First Aid in the Workplace' course. I could possible save your life if you are unconscious by singing 'Nellie the Elephant' several times. That's how the instructor taught us so we would have the correct rhythm and and do the correct number of compressions to the heart each time. It's 30 compressions(= Nellie sung twice over) and 2 mouth to mouth each time. Would anyone believe I knew what I was doing if I'm singing a silly song? I realise that the person who is unconscious wouldn't give a flying fig what I was singing. But any onlookers? Well I just hope I never have to find out.

2 comments:
That's interesting. It was 5 compressions to 2 mouth to mouth when I did my course a few years ago.
I know I do a corse every 3 years and things have changed just about everytime.
Post a Comment