I tried I really I did

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
I have a confession. I feel really bad and very ashamed of myself. I tried really hard not to do it, honestly. I paced the floor telling myself I shouldn't but then this overpowering urge came over and I succumbed. It's not the first time I have done something like this. But I feel so disappointed with myself. For the past few weeks I have been so good and not weakened once. I felt so good and vowed never to induldge again. But here goes maybe if I tell you it will help me on the road to recovery..............I have eaten all my Easter eggs already. I've said it now and there's no going back. The shame of it, I couldn't even wait a few days.
I was given them by the children at school and I had planned to save them until Good Friday at least. Now they are all gone!
My name is Rosie and I am a chocoholic, ok it's out in the open and now everyone knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh you made me laugh, I would have eaten all mine before I even left the school gates!

Jennytc said...

Lucky you! I got flowers from mine. (Just as well though as I am dieting. Have a happy Easter anyway.

Rosie said...

I wish I had been given flowers then I wouldn't feel fat and quilty.