Dancing in the streets

Well in the station to be precise.
photos by micheeky

There was a get together at London Victoria Station on Wednesday 4th April at 18:53 where a few hundred people danced with their portable music players. The mobile clubbing went on for about an hour and half until the police got involved ! I am sorry for anyone who was trying to get a train on Wednesday and may have been delayed but I did find this amusing. It looks like people having fun. You just turn up with your mobile or ipod put your music on and dance. For the next one http://www.mobile-clubbing.com/

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh yay. Love this! I say let's have impromptu dance fests wherever we go. And, ahem, not just for young people....

Rosie said...

I think that's a great idea and why should the young have all the fun.

zoe said...

oh man, this looks like so much fun - bring it to brussels!