
Sorry it has taken a few days to blog. Finally beginning to feel better after the awful cold I’ve had. I went home early on Wednesday from work unable to stop coughing. I didn’t miss much except putting up the Christmas decorations and to be honest I was pleased not to be part of the whole thing. The school I work in is fairly big. Every year we have four trees, all real and the one in the main hall is about 10 eet tall. Each tree has a different colour theme (red and gold, silver and white etc.) and it’s up to the TA's to decide which colour on which tree, well you get my drift. Faced with that or going home to bed I chose the later.
Next morning I had to get up to go into school for an interview. I had recently applied for a new post. Even though I didn’t want it, as it seem to me it’s just mainly first aid with a bit of counselling thrown in, I did my best in front of a panel of 5 people.
Someone who has more experience got it and so at least now I can look forward to Christmas without thinking about returning to work and if I was going to enjoy the new position. It has made me think that in the New Year I really need to look for something else. We will see I guess as I have been saying that for 5 years now!
Next morning I had to get up to go into school for an interview. I had recently applied for a new post. Even though I didn’t want it, as it seem to me it’s just mainly first aid with a bit of counselling thrown in, I did my best in front of a panel of 5 people.
Someone who has more experience got it and so at least now I can look forward to Christmas without thinking about returning to work and if I was going to enjoy the new position. It has made me think that in the New Year I really need to look for something else. We will see I guess as I have been saying that for 5 years now!
No comments:
Post a Comment