Here to 2007










Every year without fail I would when I was young write in my new diary a list of
New Year resolutions. I will sort out my finances and not use my credit card, I
will exercise more, I will eat only healthy food. Well you get the gist. and okay I was
young and naive
at the time. Experience and life have taught me a lot. Never go out without
painting your toenails, always have your mobile phone with you, don't drink too
much when you go out and NEVER make New Year resolutions. No one ever keeps
them. No one I know does anyway.
So I decided that the best thing to do was
to make a to do
list of achievable things. One of them was to read at least
one book a month. I think I managed it.














1.The World According to
Clarkson by Jeremy Clarkson
2. Merde Actually by Stephen Clarke
3.
Sophie's Bakery for the Broken Hearted by Lolly Winston
4. Our House by Cathy
Woodman
5. Gazza My Story by Paul Gasgoine
6. Margrave of the Marshes by
John Peel
7. The Playground Mafia by Sarah Tucker
8. Brick Lane by
Monica Ali
9. The Sunday Night Book Club by Various authors
10. The Ultimate
Domestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
11. The Sound of Laughter by Peter Kay
12. The Ex wives Survival Guide by Debbie Holt

I have already started
reading to add to next years list of books read.



Here's to you all, whoever you are and wherever you are. I wish you a very happy New Year and may you have all you wish for in 2007. xxxx

No comments: