Finally


Just finished off the clues and a sheet for the answers to go on for the treasure hunt tomorrow afternoon. Bit nervous if it will be any good. I can't put any clues up around the school until after lunch and then I will have to run around like a mad woman (nothing new there I guess) and put them up all over the school building for when they are released after registration for an afternoon of fun. Jo was going to help but has been laid up with flu. We are providing computer games, Tshirt printing, face painting, making cookies, art, football, basketball and numerous other activities as a reward for their hard work and good behaviour. Then we are having Friday off and I think I will need it.

First aid went ok. A lots of laughs and a little work. Was with my friend Pen and we were like two naughty school girls at the back of the class!

Going to see whats on Tv and relax tonight.

No comments: